Monday, 3 October 2011

Anjem Choudary: Cheryl Cole Now A Target of Al Qaeda


Cheryl Cole: Nothing Was Going To Stop Me!
Cheryl ColeCheryl Cole took part in a mock battle during her Afghanistan trip (Picture: ITV)
The Girls Aloud star travelled to Camp Bastion last month to film a segment for tonight's Pride of Britain Awards, but had to undergo intensive training to prepare for a variety of potentially dangerous scenarios. 
After returning to the UK fundamentalist cleric Anjem Choudary warned Cheryl was now a target of terrorist organisation al-Qaeda, but Cole says nothing would have put her off visiting troops during the morale-boosting trip. 
She told the Daily Mirror: 'Before I went out I was given war training which was pretty full-on and quite scary. 
'They warn you about coping with all kinds of scary scenarios – things like having a gun put to your head. 
'I was warned before I went out there that it could be dangerous. But nothing was going to stop me from going. And I'm just so glad I did.'


Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/877370-cheryl-cole-nothing-was-going-to-stop-me-going-to-afghanistan#ixzz1ZkK2gful

No comments:

Post a Comment