Monday, 14 January 2013

Christians Are Burned Alive In Muslim Countries

Interview With Ex Muslim Imran Firasat


Imran Firasat is a Pakistani ex-Muslim who collaborated with Terry Jones on the movie The Innocent Prophet (watch it here:http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.hu/2012/12/innocent-prophet-released.html). The Spanish government recently revoked his status as a political refugee in Spain, and he is due to be deported to Pakistan, where he will face the death penalty for blasphemy. There is currently a push to persuade the Canadian government to grant him and his family political asylum: Petition: petitions/jason-kenney-ministe­r-for-citizenship-and-immigrat­ion-give-refugee-s­tatus-imran-­firasat-support-christians-hin­dus-of-pakistan

www.mundosinislam.com/english/

Photo: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/12/22/imran-firasat-has-today-been-informe...

Section from Interview with Imran Firasat:

(...)

So you fear for your life? Is this revocation of your refugee status a certain death sentence?

I would have never dared to criticize Mohammed or Islam if I had been frightened for my life. Jesus has given a special purpose to my life. God and truth are with me, and this makes me have no fear of anything or anybody. I will fight for my rights till my last breath, and I will continue fighting in order to make it known that Islam is a danger to Western society. Look, in any other circumstance, if a citizen warns the country which embraces him about the danger that a visible enemy poses to the coexistence, peace, security and freedom of that country, then that person would be praised. If the danger is Islam, politicians then prefer to look away and sacrifice the security of their citizens. In any case, if the Spanish government ignores all laws out of fear of Islam and sends me to Pakistan, where I will be killed for blasphemy, I will then understand that my destiny was to be a martyr for the cause of truth.

What will you do next?

For now I am in the process of appealing. My lawyers are looking for any possibility to prove that what the Spanish government is doing with me is the result of an unlawful act of fear and discrimination.

Why is that there are no similar actions against Muslims attacking Christians?

I ask myself the same question, but I get no answer from the authorities. Muslims are free to burn churches, persecute Christians, kill those who do not believe in Allah or Mohammed, and set off bombs in the countries which embrace them. But we are not allowed to criticize these acts, nor the source which inspires them. Just note the paradox: One wants to sentence me to a sure death in order not to awaken the beast which the government thinks is sleeping. This is like revoking the refugee status from a foreigner who had denounced the activities of ETA, with the sole purpose not to annoy this terrorist organization. What this and any other government must do is to expel the violent ones, and not those who denounce violence. Why is that no Spanish government has so far denounced the Islamic violence? The worst of it is that the danger of Islam has already succeeded in one of its most dreadful goals: to halt any talk about them out of fear, and to persecute instead those of us in the West who use our freedom of speech to denounce their illegal activities.

Full text here: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.hu/2013/01/islam-is-danger-to-western-society.html

No comments:

Post a Comment