The media grist:
- The father ... struggling to believe his sons were behind the bombing
- Mystery remains over motive
- Brother was the driving force behind the attack
- Were Islamist militant groups involved?
Through our western eyes this scenario is abjectly outrageous and just doesn't make any sense, does it?
None of the "Islamic Terrorist Acts" make any sense, do they? ... or do they just not make sense to us?
Oh to be a "fly on the wall" in Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, .... I wonder how the "news" is played out after each act of terrorism?
- Boston bomb suspects 'innocent', framed
- Egyptian Cleric: Boston Bombings 'Message to America'
- The Jews And The American Right Are Behind Boston Bombing, Just As They Were Behind 9/11
- US harasses and intimidates Muslims
My opinion (for what little it may be worth) is that we, in the "West", make our judgements based on the "Laws of Mankind" and that others have already passed their judgement based "Laws" that were given to a Prophet some 1400 years ago.