Friday, 17 May 2013

Racism ... and ... the Phobia of Islam



Published on May 17, 2013
This video has some issues. I actually had no intention on making it but my phone and text have been blowing up. This is about love not hate and I invite you to a faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ who died for your sins so you may have everlasting life. Will be writing on these topics later. God bless all my Muslim friends who have stood by my side these past few days.

Is Islam Racist?

 ... It Can't Be, Can It?



Published on May 17, 2013
Islam by its total control over its slaves makes muslims feel paranoid, deluded and makes them feel like perpetual victims, this leads to a mistrust of others mainly along religious, racial and ethnic grounds, islam also allows genocides if the muslims feel they are under conspired threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment