In the Netherlands, a new de Hond poll -- the Dutch equivalent of a Gallup poll – showed that more than three quarters of the Dutch (77 %) believe that Islam is no enrichment for their country. More than two-thirds (68 %), say that there is enough Islam in the Netherlands.
The poll was taken from among the Dutch people from all political parties. Interestingly, the poll showed that a majority of voters from all political parties share the same view.
You were successfully subscribed!
To ensure our emails do not get put into your spam folder, add email@example.com as a contact in your email program.
The poll revealed the following results:
• 55% are in favor of stopping immigration from Islamic countries
• 63 % say no new mosques should be built.
• 72% favor a constitutional ban on Sharia law in the Netherlands.
• 64 % say that the arrival of immigrants from Islamic countries has not been beneficial to the Netherlands.
• 75% of all Dutch see a relationship between Islam and the recent terror acts in Boston, London and Paris.
The poll was commissioned by Geert Wilder's PVV (Freedom) Party.